Mark Boulton reflected on his time working at typography foundry Monotype.
- careful uses of diagrams can help a lot
- matrices can hep with positioning e.g. how a thing should look is based on the audience
- a solar system for branding can help with focus e.g. what is core vs what outer (the latter can be parametrised and tweaked)
- making boring tasks quicker is a good thing both for designers and the people affected
- good things take time (giving a shit from Leisa)
- Think about matters of concern vs matters of influence
use only that which works and take it from any place you can find it – Bruce Lee